Cooking Class & Dinner
Type: Food & Drinks
About your Host
Discover the best Greek authentic recipes, explore their secrets and enjoy a delicious dinner at Yolenis Greek Gastronomy Center
Discover the Best Greek authentic recipes, explore their secrets and enjoy a delicious dinner at Yolenis Greek Gastronomy Center
What we'll do
Our hands-on session is planned around a traditional Greek meal. First, we learn how to recreate the dishes and then we all gather around the table to enjoy the “fruits” of our cooking session in a lovely, warm environment. These are the principles of the well-known Greek hospitality! The philosophy of these culinary meetings is to welcome our visitors to the healthy and flavorful world of the Mediterranean diet.
· Dinner. The recipes which we’ll be recreating, are part of the menu served in “Topos” restaurant on Yoleni’s ground floor
· A small bottle of ouzo / Greek beer / a small bottle of Greek wine per person
· Greek “meze” during the cooking class
· A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
Hours of operation: 19:15 - 21:45 Wednesday
In the event that a customer has canceled a tour, the following penalty clauses shall be agreed upon:
- Up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour: The customer shall not incur a penalty charge.
- Between 72 and 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour: The customer shall incur 50% of the amount payable for the tour as a penalty charge, plus any other expenses, i.e. credit card charges.
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour or if customers do not show up at the agreed meeting point (9 Solonos st, Kolonaki): 100% of the amount payable shall be withheld as compensation for the cancellation of participation in the program.
Note: Refunds will be made within the next 2 weeks.
For cancelations email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org - 2122223623